BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Insectual Masterpiece

Just in case there was ever any doubt that I am my mother's daughter...here is a few pics of Jackson's crazy hat. On Fat Tuesday they had a crazy hat parade at Jackson's school. He told me he wanted a bug hat and by god, if Jackson wants a bug hat, Jackson gets a bug hat! Here is our creation. I had so much fun making it...notice I said "I"...I intended for it to be an activity for Jackson and I together, but I got a little perturbed by his continous attempts to remove the bugs from my masterpiece. But, he was still very excited about his hat and even more excited when he got to school and was surrounded by his friends checking out the bugs. When I picked him up I said "Jackson...did everyone like your hat?" And, he said "Yes, they said it was good. They said that they would like it forever and ever." So, I am guessing it was a hit. It was destroyed by the time he got home with it, which was a little disturbing to Mom (aka- psycho Martha Stewart), but it served it's purpose.






2 comments:

LMR said...

So awesome! And I love those pics of Huddy chowin' down. I really don't understand how he stays so slim. You should ask him to share his secret!

Laura

Jennifer said...

The coolest dude in school- I'm sure. I'll be calling you when we have to make stuff like that! You, I mean Jackson, did such a good job! :)