BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Lot About Nothing

This blog post has absolutely no theme. Random pics, random events, random stories. I am so bad about documenting all the funny stuff that the boys say and I am going to try really, really hard about being better about it. Here's a couple from last night:

We went to the Hobby Center last night to see Shrek: The Musical. The show was incredible and we had so much fun. Huddy's response when we got in the car was "That was awesome!". But, before the show started I was making everyone go to the potty so that we wouldn't have to get up during the show...

Me: "Jackson- do you want to go with me to the bathroom or with Daddy?"

Jackson: "I wanna go with you, Mom". (surprise- he almost never wants to go in the "ladies'" restroom).

Me (in my stall, Jackson was next door in his): "Jackson? Do you need help with your belt?"

Jackson (very loudly so that I can hear him next door): "No, Mommy. I'm just going to take my pee-pee out of the hole. You don't get it. It's just how us mans do it".
Alllllllrighty then...

Then we are out of our stalls and I begin to wash my hands.

Me: "Jackson...come on. Wash your hands".

Jackson: "Aww, man! I knew I should have gone with Dad. We don't have to wash our hands in his bathroom."

Nice. You should have seen Nate trying to explain that one.

The boys are now very, very into baseball. I've been told that Jackson has a real natural talent. I wish I could say he gets that from his mom. :) Here's a couple of pics of them practicing batting in the cul-de-sac. Don't even ask me how he sees in this batting helmet.

Football season at the McCarty's is a big event. It mostly entails 3 boys on the couch with no shirts on eating while mom cooks and cleans up. The best part is when I am done, I get to go shopping ALONE while the boys watch game after game after game. I love football season. Here's Huddy getting ready for some football.


Hudson batting pic as mentioned above. He can actually bat. His swing is not too thorough since the bat is so heavy, but he gives it his all and actually hits a few.


0 comments: