I don't know how he did it, but Santa Claus found me at Paw-Paw and Gigi's house on Christmas morning. And, somehow he knew exactly what I wanted...and it wasn't because I told him. I stayed at least 2 feet from that guy everytime Momma and Dada took me to the mall. He is one scary dude...but, he certainly came through on Christmas. Check out my new train table! I destroyed the track within minutes (that took Paw-Paw 3 hours to put together), but I love the choo-choos!
This is my new "bike"...from Santa too. I feel like such a big boy on this thing!
Paw-Paw and Gigi loaded me down with presents as well. I couldn't even open all of them! There were so many that Momma and Tata had to help me! Whew! I got a basketball goal, a baseball machine and bat, a camera, a Diego watch, and the most bad-you-know- what gift of all, the keyboard below (and too many more gifts to name).
Here's the basketball goal...it's just my size. And, I can put all kinds of things through this net- not just balls.
This is my favorite present by far. I jammed on this sucker all day...it plays tons of music and has a mic. You wouldn't believe how good my ABCs sound on this thing! How long before I can go on tour?
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment