BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wet Weekend

I promised I would update weekly and then I went off this weekend and left my camera at Sarah's house! Nathan is supposed to pick it up for me today, so hopefully I will have new pics to post tomorrow of the weekend. And, wow, what a weekend it was...

First, Jackson was experiencing some severe poopy problems all weekend. I am sure he really appreciates me sharing that with all of you, but he can't read, so too bad. Hehehehe. Poor baby, he felt awful all weekend and just wasn't himself. I hate to see him sick, however, it is kinda nice because he wants lots of mommy and daddy snuggle time when he is sick. And, mommy and daddy love that! But, he is better now and back to his normal 2-year old boy self...with the exception of his newly developed separation anxiety. Every morning I have to pry him off of me in order to get to work. He cries, chokes, throws himself on the ground...it's awful. Tell me it's just a phase!

Then, on Sunday, we had to build an ark to make it from the living room to the front door of our house...our washing machine went nutso and flooded everything- including our brand new wood floors. But 4 1/2 hours and 75 gallons of water (from shop vacs) later, the only damage is a few boards pulling up in the dining room and playroom. But, seriously, this was no minor flood. We are just happy that we were home. I can't imagine the damage had we have been out! So, Nathan may not look like Noah, but Someone was watching over us just the same...

However, despite all of the poop and water, Jackson still got some play time with his homies on Saturday. I will post pics soon.

0 comments: