BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Suburban OGs

Here's a picture from Old River Lane's Girls' Night Out a couple of weeks ago...this is what real gangstas do on Saturday nights...we set the timer on our camera and pose "gangsta style" until we get a picture that all of us can agree on. That's just how we roll. You will not likely see anymore pregnant pics of me on this blog. Everyone who knows me knows that I am not a "glowing" preggo. Nor am I a granola chick who finds my fat and stretch marks natural and sexy...not how I roll either. However, this picture covered my body and only showed one large chin rather than the several chins I had in some of the other pictures.

But, seriously, how gorgeous are these girls! I love them to pieces. This weekend is boys night out and the mommas are making Valentines with the kids. Exciting pics from that event to come. Have a good weekend! Peace!


0 comments: