BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Ya'll- I know parents say this all the time and it is so cliche, but I seriously cannot believe how big Jackson is getting! He is so independent. When he's hungry, he heads to the refrigerator or pantry and gets something to eat. Then, he goes to his cabinet, gets a bowl and a fork(because big boys "need a fork and bowl") even when eating goldfish. And, he plays so nicely by himself now. He will just sit in his playroom or bedroom and play forever. He is also very certain about what he does and doesn't want to do. "I no want to" is a very common statement in our household right now. Here are some recent pics of our big boy: He plays baseball like a big boy.
He eats leaves like a big boy...oh wait...
He eats Spaghetti-Os and then brushes his teeth like a big boy.
He gets out everyone of his stuffed animals while mommy and daddy aren't watching and plays like a big boy.
And...well, I just thought this was a cute picture.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is getting big! Wish we could see you guys more. Those boys are not even gonna know who their Uncle Ben and Aunt Jenni are. Maybe when Jackson and Hudson are older they can come for visits during the summer...play with their future cousins. You and Nate could take a break.