I finally got the computer away from mom long enough to post some pictures of my favorite peeps. I can't get enough of these two...my Pawpaw and Gigi...the apples of my eye. And, I think they like me alright too. Me and Pawpaw chillin on my bed. I was telling him about all my animals.
Here's Gigi and I watching T.V. I have found if I stay on her lap like this she is less likely to leave. So, I try to lay like this for as long as possible. If she tries to get up, I do this thing where I fall on the floor crying and scream "I want my Gigi...don't go bye-bye Gigi." That really gets to her and usually prolongs her departure, or if I am lucky, she will take me with her. She is by far the easiest of all my grown ups to manipulate.
Here's me and Pawpaw countin' his money. Pawpaw loves to count his money (that's what Jewish pawpaws do). And, I love to help him...especially since he tells me that I can have it all...it's my ice cream money.
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment