BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No Time to Stop and Smell the Roses!

Things have been busy, busy around the McCarty's. We are steadily preparing for Hudson's arrival. By this time in my pregnancy with Jackson, we had everything ready to go. We are sooo not prepared this time around. Nathan just painted the nursery last weekend, but other than that we have done NOTHING to prepare. I am 33 weeks pregnant. If I have this baby at the same time as I had Jackson that only gives me 3 weeks to go!
Jackson, however, is finally beginning to understand that a baby is on the way. Well, he understands that there is a baby in Mommy's tummy, but of course he has no idea what that is going to mean in real life! I'm not sure Mommy and Daddy do either! But, Jackson now talks to the baby and lifts up my shirt (not cool when I am wearing a dress!) and puts his ear to my tummy to "hear" the baby. He also got very mad at Nathan for feeling my tummy the other day. He started swatting his hand and yelling "No Dada- don't do that to my baby." It was very sweet. Believe it or not, he is even okay with the baby getting new things and a new room. We'll have to see how he feels when the baby actually gets here. Here are some recent pictures:

I think Jackson is tired of all the going and doing...he wants to stop and smell the roses. :)
Last weekend Pawpaw took Jackson to see Nanny (my grandmother) and Jackson insisted on wearing his aqua socks. This is his reaction when I told him that he could only wear aqua socks to the pool.
This is what Jackson calls his "funny face".
Here is his "happy face". Mommy loves this face!

0 comments: