What? Doesn't everyone cook in nothing but a red cowboy hat??
The bros watching Noggin...Lazytown is our current fave.
Hudson (aka "Huddy") throwin' up a deuce.
Quick update: Mom is back to work which totally sucks. Life is busy with two kiddos, but also twice the fun. The newness of Hudson has worn off a bit and Jackson doesn't poke his eyes quite as much and has actually gotten pretty good at inserting his pacifier and retrieving diapers for mom. The other day Hudson was crying in the car and Jackson told him "Enough, Huddy, Enough." He then counted to five and sent him to time out. At least we know he's been listening! Hudson is a really good baby despite his continuing to sleep only in my arms at night....I know, I know, dangerous and an all-together bad idea, but I just want to sleep people...especially since I am back at work! But, he is very good-natured and much easier to manage than his big bro was. Jackson has decided that naptime is for babies and since he is being told repeatedly that he is a "big boy", he no longer needs a nap. Which is fine...now that I am back at work!! I will admit that there was a time when I wasn't sure that we would survive with two kids, but I think we now have a grip on things (at least as much as you can have a grip on a toddler and a newborn). Lots of parties lately...more pics to come next week.
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment