I know that I am terrible...I have no pics of Hudson in the last couple of days (2nd child syndrome), but I will take some soon and post them...I promise! But, Hudson is one month old today!! I can't believe it has already been a month. We have been ridden with illness over here, so I took both boys to the doctor yesterday and we got to weigh Hudson. He weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz.! He gained 1 lb.3 oz. in 2 weeks! I knew he was grubbin, but DAMN! He is awake much more now, but he is still insistent on only sleeping in my arms at night. I have learned to semi-sleep with him in my arms ALL FREAKING NIGHT LONG. But, we have bought some kind of sleep positioner thingy that I am counting on to be a miracle tool and will suddenly allow me to get some rest. PLEASE sleep positioner. PLEASE.
In other news, the 3rd law school round 2 baby was born yesterday. Check out the Byman blog on the right for pics. Welcome Davis!! Only one more law school baby in the oven...due in June. Come on Baby Moore!
It is with great sadness that I report that my favorite teacher/mentor of all times, James Beam (yes, like the liquor) passed away over the weekend. His obituary can be seen here http://www.legacy.com/houstonchronicle/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=109108762. Check out some of the comments in the guest book to get an idea of what an amazing person he was and what an impact he made on so many of us. The world was really a better place because of him and he will be missed. Please keep his family in your prayers and pray that other teachers will follow in his footsteps. I can only hope that my boys will have an influence like Mr. Beam.
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago
1 comments:
Hey girl! Try that Miracle Blanket. Both Al and I swear by it! Farrell
Post a Comment