My little man is getting so big! I can't believe he is already almost 3 months old. I am actually so relieved. Newborns are sweet, but I love when they start getting a personality. I just want to eat him up! Since most posts are all about Jackson, I decided to do a "Hudson" post.
I finally got a picture of the dimples! He's dancing now too! I love this picture. Is it normal for a 3-month old to cop an attitude like this? And, is it just me or do they look a little bit alike here?
I told you he was getting chubbier! Check out those cheeks! Jackson and I sing him a song "chubb, chubb, hey, chubb, chubb".
Showin' off the belly!
I promised a picture of leg rolls...
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago
2 comments:
OMG! Cute. Lily likes younger men. When can we have a play date? =)
Awwwww!! That very first pic he looks so very much like Jackson!! Love your kiddos dimples. To die for! It's funny I just posted the other day about how delicious little Natalie is and this is what your post is about too ;-)
Post a Comment