BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Craziness at the McCarty's, as usual. Here are a few pictures of the last couple of weeks.



Here's Hudson talking to us...lots of ahhs and gurgling noises that cause a frenzy of excitement amongst the family. This picture is a couple of weeks old. He has already gotten chubbier. Oh how I love baby leg rolls...I'll try to get a picture of them soon. Jackson had his end of the semester show at The Little Gym. He has mastered the forward roll on the balance beam. You are seeing his "Ta-Da"! He loves to "Ta-Da" especially in mommy's high heels. He will hide behind the curtains and come out in high heels yelling "Ta-Da"! Makes Daddy so proud.
Here's Jackson getting his red ribbon.
Here's a picture of his class...I swear there are usually more boys than this. The more I write about this the gay-er it gets. Maybe we should check into soccer.
Here's Jackson and Olivia on the largest float ever made, more commonly known as "The Titanic."

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Coming from experience... Hold off on soccer until he tells you he wants to play. Jacob picked flowers and just frolicked the whole time. He didn't give a rat's a$$ about the soccer ball!!! =)I think he was still too young to Bend it Like Beckham.

Anonymous said...

You never know, Jackson may thank you for giving him the experience of being the only boy in the bunch - the little girls will all be running after him to kiss on him. Maybe that's not such a good thing...