We need some pics of little Hudson. We've got some pics of Jackson up, but the only Hudson pic we have is the birth announcement. Email us some that we can print out and display. Hopefully, I'll get to meet him when I come down in September. Although, I'll only be down for the weekend.
Welcome to Grubilicious...the new blog created simply for sharing recipes. I know how tired I get of cooking the same ol' stuff for my family...those days are over!
3 comments:
Now I am scared!!!! I will let you know in 2 years how I do it...if I last that long.
We need some pics of little Hudson. We've got some pics of Jackson up, but the only Hudson pic we have is the birth announcement. Email us some that we can print out and display. Hopefully, I'll get to meet him when I come down in September. Although, I'll only be down for the weekend.
Hudson is just about the cutest baby I've ever seen. The end.
Post a Comment