BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Big Bash

I am going to sound really, really cliche here, but MY BABY JACKSON IS 3 YEARS OLD!! I seriously can't believe it. Yep, October 11, 2005, 4:30 pm my little man was born...he almost wasn't born because he almost got stuck inside me for eternity because of his BIG, GIGANTIC HEAD. But, eventually, he made it- a mere 12 hours after he decided it was time to make his entrance. I tried to take a walk down memory lane with Jackson on his birthday, but he was so not having that. He looked at me like I had lost my mind and ran off at lightning speed.



To celebrate the big day we had a Pirates and Princess Party at Pawpaw and Gigi's house. Jackson wore his pirate costume for all of about 30 minutes and then decided it was too hot. He wanted to play naked (seriously, he asked me if he could play naked), but he was quickly changed to shorts and a t-shirt! The weather was hot and humid, but I don't think it bothered the kiddos any. I tried to get pictures of all the guests, but I think I am missing a few! Captain Jackson and his first mate, Gabriel.
Ahoy there! Hudson totally looks like he is on the lookout!


2 comments:

The Box Office said...

Looks like fun - sorry we missed it!

Sara Moon said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! And Hudson...oh my god that baby is beautiful. Wowzers. xoxoxoxo