BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Lake Livingston

We went to Lake Livingston with Grandma and Grandpa Rick this weekend. The weather was amazing and Jackson had a blast. It was his first real fishing trip. I have more pictures, but here are a few until I can get them all downloaded. The house we rented had a hot tub and of course Jackson wanted to be in it every minute that he was not on the pier fishing.

On the patio in their pjs. I can't figure out what Jackson is doing to Hudson's head. Maybe it's a head massage? Or maybe he is implanting terroristic thoughts into his head...


His first catch!! I am sure it will be HUGE in the stories. But, he definitely threw this one back. When Nathan would catch one Jackson would say "Hurry, put it back, Daddy. Poor fish." He's definitely Mommy's boy.

0 comments: