So, I have been trying to upload a million pictures on here for days, but Blogger is not cooperating with me! I spend all this time adding them and then all of a sudden "Poof"- NO PICS! So, I was able to get these uploaded and will do what I can in the next couple of days to add the others. I have pictures of Hudson's 1st birthday, Easter, soccer games...lots of fun stuff. But, I don't have the patience or the time for Blogger's mood swings! We will have to makedo with some pictures of my little sweetie. This is the happiest little boy...always smiling and wanting to cuddle. And, he has the most precious little curls in the back of his hair and dimples to die for. Oh, he just melts my heart. Pawpaw caught him playing around right after his bath...he LOVES the camera and his Pawpaw. 
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago


2 comments:
Try deleting your cookies and temporary internet files (under "tools" then "internet options"). I have trouble sometimes, but this usually fixes it.
Sarah
if he loves the camera so much, lemme at him!!!!! he is to die for.
Post a Comment