BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Hudster is ONE!

I have about a million pictures of Hudson's first b-day party, but I am lucky just to have time to get these on the blog...it just takes forever! The party was definitely a success (despite the hideous cake!!).

I love this picture of Jackson and Olivia! This is Hudson's reaction to anyone taking away his cake. This was killing Pawpaw...my dad is insane about the boys having sticky hands. He won't even touch them until they have been thoroughly cleaned and can hardly stand it when they are like this. Good thing my dad had girls!

Mmmmm...I got it now and I will eat the entire thing in one bite. Yes, I will...

Jackson and his best friends in the whole world, Gabriel and Ella (and their GQ dads in the background).
The birthday boy...



















0 comments: