I can't believe it. Seriously. 4 years?? I can still remember every single detail of that day. Jackson has asked to hear the story at least 20 times since his birthday...trust me...I leave out a few parts...okay, A LOT of parts. But, he gets the gist of it...it was one of the 2 best days of mommy and daddy's lives. He can't get enough. The part that I have trouble with is "but, how did I even get in your tummy?"
He is so grown up all of a sudden...so sweet, understanding, imaginative, inquisitive, helpful, and HOLY SHIT, my kid is a genious. Okay, so maybe you all think that, but mine really is. :) I am so proud of him and am so blessed to have him as my son. Every morning he wakes up as I am getting ready for work and walks into the bathroom with his hair sticking up, holding his blanket and crawls into my lap and makes my every day worthwhile. Happy Birthday, Baby Boy. It just keeps getting better.
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago

1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jackson! From Laura, Jason & Julianne!
Post a Comment