I am getting so aggravated at the small pictures and I can't fix it!! It's driving me nuts. I finally find some time to blog and Blogger won't cooperate! Anyways, we are having so much fun with the boys lately. Hudson is talking all the time...repeating every single thing that comes out of our mouths. Jackson is like having a little adult around...he helps me all the time and knows about everything! We have the best conversations now. We decided to move the boys into the same room for sleeping and making what used to be Jackson's bedroom into the playroom. The toys were taking over the house, so this was our plan to contain the toys to the back of the house. And, the boys are so excited to sleep in the same room! Hudson's transition into a "big boy" was just as everything has been with Huddy...easy, peasy. Their new room is Batman themed (will post pics soon) and they got new Batman pjs to wear on their first night. Hudson has decided that he is ready to start using the potty as well. No pressure...we weren't even planning to start trying that for a while. But, Hudson is always watching Jackson do it and just started going to the bathroom and pulling his pants down and saying "I pee-pee"...and that he did! It's definitely not constant, but at least he's interested! I'll take that! Jace is getting so big too! We got to babysit him while Ash and Steven went out the other night and we had so much fun. Jackson was so much help and loved playing with Jace. Jace, however, didn't want to play with anyone but Uncle Nate. 
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment