Yes, I know it's December 15th and I am WAY behind and that I never even posted Halloween pics. Sorry. I stink. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. We spent the day at my Aunt Kay and Uncle Clint's house in Conroe (the food was amazing!) and then headed to Nate's mom's house to have TG with his family. Ben, Jenni, & Jovi were in town from New Mexico, so I finally got to meet my niece! She is almost 1!! We all loved her...she is sooo sweet. We can't wait to see her again in January! Oh, and we enjoyed seeing Jovi's parents too. :) And, I know Patti loved having all her kids and grandkids in one place! This has been a tough year, but we still had so much to be thankful for...
(I stole these pics from Jenni's blog!! I am terrible about taking pictures)
Our family. Baby Girl, Jovi.
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment