First and foremost, Happy New Year to all of our family and friends! I always look forward to the New Year, but I truly think that 2009 has really good things in store for all of us. 2008 was the year that my angel baby, Hudson, was born which will forever make it one of my most memorable years, but the overall climate in the world was just...icky. But, I have to think that things are looking up for the McCarty's and the rest of the country. I have a few specific wishes for 2009...most of all I wish for a healthy year for all my family and friends. I hope that all the many 2009 babies that I am soooo looking forward to meeting, are healthy and as perfect as I imagine them to be. I pray that M.D. Anderson continues to work miracles for two people that I really care about. I hope and pray for JOBS for those without. :) Finally, I pray that all of the amazing people that surround me and my family continue to surround us this year and for the many to follow.
The Beauty of Growth
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment