BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Stage Fright

Jackson's Christmas program at Mother's Day Out was a week before Christmas. Jackson's class got to wear their pajamas and sit around the rocking chair while the older classes told the story of Christmas (well, kinda...). Jackson was at the head of the line when his class entered and I could tell he was a little apprehensive. Plus, Nathan had gone to the restroom before the show started and said that he saw Jackson standing up with his hands on his face looking extremely worried and looking for his mommy...but, the class entered and he sat down on the stage... Two minutes into the program this was his face. He then started crying out for me and I couldn't let him ruin the entire program, so I let him come sit in my lap. We then tried everything we could to persuade him to go back to the stage and sing...bribery, threats, lies, everything and nothing worked. I have no idea where he got this stage fright thing from, because it certainly wasn't me. My dad said that it's scary for a little Jewish boy to be in a Christmas program...I guess my hope of him playing Baby Jesus next year is out. :)

Here are two of his three best friends at school- Tyler and Jake...singing their hearts out.


The second they stopped singing Jackson said "is it over? let's go home." He was plenty happy to sit on Santa's lap first though.































0 comments: