BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have a lot of updating to do, but the whole familia came down with the stomach-virus-from-hell on Monday and we are still recuperating...I have plenty of pics on my camera from the last couple of weeks, but I had to steal these pictures off of the Rocha's blog so I could appease my anxious blog-stalkers with an update. :) We went to The Stephens' house on Sunday to celebrate Max's baptism. This was the first meeting of all of the Petite Plastics! It was so much fun and of course, an excellent photo-op! Jackson would have been in the pics, but he wouldn't stay in one place for more than 2 seconds...too busy exploring and playing with Amanda's cousins. He did take plenty of time to entertain the adults with his Astros' beer man impression "Ice Cold Beeeeer". But, the babies were all very good...took a cruise in Max's convertible and you know...chilled. And, the Momma Plastics were just happy to all be together, of course. I love you girls. XOXOXO.

The Hudster. The Heartbreaker, Julianne.
Mack Daddy Max.
The Petite Plastics.

0 comments: