BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Old River Posse

I have mentioned before how much fun our street is for the kids. Every night after dinner we go to the park or out front to let the kids play. The cul-de-sac has a lot of bigger kids (anywhere from 5-10 year old), but they are so sweet to Jackson and Gabriel and Jackson has so much fun following them around and learning from them. This street reminds me a lot of the street that I grew up on. All the kids played together- boys and girls- big kids and little kids. It was like a huge family where we felt so safe. I love that we have that here. And, even though our house is closing in around us, I think we should stay a while so that the kids will at least remember it.

Here's Logan and Mitchell playing chase with Jackson.
Jackson wrestling with Madeline and Logan.
This is Jackson and Gabriel's latest trick. They start at the top of the driveway and then coast down on their tricycles. It scares Amy and I to death, but they can't get enough. Such boys!
This is the Post-Ike effort. Fortunately, our damage was so minimal but the guys still felt the need to put some posts in to help the trees out a little. And, of course all the kids needed to help!
Poor Little Huddy. He wants to play so badly...


0 comments: